lost all access to repositories in an organization I am not sure that this is related to the cleanup stuff but the timing is close.
there are active repos and workspaces please assist.
and btw your question submission form is broke. it continually extends the height of the browser screen.
Hi @Ryan Ovrevik
I've requested assistance for you. An Atlassian support engineer will be reaching out to you within the next two business days.
As community members, we don't have direct access to your internal setup.
Wishing you the best!
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠 ☀️
thanks so much. very appreciated
@Ryan Ovrevik
Still nothing to thanks. We can just get attention here, but Atlassian doing hardest and great Job.
We just judge where we can help or escalate.
I'm crossing my fingers for you 🤗
Hey @Ryan Ovrevik,
Could you please navigate to https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated and check if any of your workspaces are listed there to be reactivated?
Please let me know the outcome.
Thanks.
Nothing is listed.
Thanks for checking.
I've raised a dedicated support ticket on your behalf using the email associated with the account you're posting from. Please expect a response through the support ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.