Hi please help, cant see my old repositories after i login to my bitbucket account, years ago i was logging via my login name "xiverisx" now everything is combined via email, thats ok but i cant see list of my old repositories, i somehow found old link which still works:https://bitbucket.org/xiverisx/smjs.lt/src/master/but how to see other repositories which exist?
Hello, @xiverisx
If the old URLs still work, your repositories exist under the workspace xiverisx. Click your profile avatar and select All workspaces to find it.
If it’s missing, you are likely logged into the wrong Atlassian account or email. You can check your local repository path using git remote -v to verify the details. If you are certain you're on the right account but still can't see it, you'll need to contact Bitbucket Support, as the community cannot access private workspaces.
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠☀️
How to contact support when it says ask community?...
I requested Assistance for you. Please have now some patience.
Arkadiusz
Hi @xiverisx
I can see your workspace was targeted by the free workspace cleanup that occurred recently due to inactivity:
The workspace was not yet deleted, so I've gone ahead and re-activated it. you should be able to access your content now.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi @Arkadiusz WroblewskiI am waiting after your last answer having the same problem as @xiverisx I think but now wonder if you mean @xiverisx only, after @Ben answer...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.