Hello,
Often when I go to download a video in the app it says ‘There is a problem our end, try again later’
This is delaying my work, I can’t send the videos to my Clients as I need to edit them first.
Hi Harriet, Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!Are you trying to download a Trello attachment or a Loom video from your account?
If this is about a Loom video:The best bet would be to reach out to the Loom experts directly. You can post your question in the Loom | Atlassian Community or get in touch with their support team right here: Atlassian Support.
If this is happening in Trello:It might be a quick browser hiccup. I’d recommend giving these Troubleshooting browser issues with Trello a shot—they usually clear up most issues!
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.