Hi everyone,
I’ve run into a critical issue with my Bitbucket Cloud workspace and am hoping for some guidance on how to regain access.
The Situation:
While managing permissions, I accidentally revoked the administrative rights for the "Administrators" group (or my organisation account). As a result, I can no longer see Workspace settings, User groups, or manage any repositories within the workspace.
Key Details:
Workspace ID: viveka-health-dev
The Problem: Shows as admin in groups but repo admin permissions are locked
Admin Portal: Workspace is not yet linked to an Atlassian Organization, so I cannot manage these permissions via admin.atlassian.com. I received a deprecation warning recently about the default admin behavior, which is likely related to why I can no longer see the settings.
What I've Tried:
Since I am locked out of management functions, is there a specific way to trigger a permission reset, or do I need to wait for a support engineer to intervene manually?
Any advice or help from the community or Atlassian staff would be greatly appreciated!