I just logged in and couldn't see my repositories that I've created and added code. However, I could do a dummy commit and push to my repository.
What happened here?
Please help.
Thanks!
Alex
Hello @code2know
Please check the following KB article and forum post.
My repositories are missing and I cannot see them in the repository list | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support
Bitbucket cleanup of free unused workspaces: what ... - Atlassian Community
If that does not help, please let us know.
Best,
Arkadiusz🤠
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski
Thanks for the response.
Neither of the previous support question links helped. Clicking on All Workspaces didn't show anything.
My workspace from `git remote -v` is code2know.
Can you please help?
Thanks,
@code2know
Neither here ? https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated
I Requested assistance for you.
Yes, your link works! And it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the other two support question links.
Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.