Hello.
I received a message saying the total capacity is 1GB, so I adjusted the capacity of a few large storage items, but the changes were not reflected.
Please help.
Hello @kimmercy
That 1 GB limit applies to your entire workspace overall, not just a single repository. If you've been deleting large files but the storage tracker isn't following, it's usually because those files are still living in your history.
Can you please check this further on your side?
If you are not able to move forward, we can request a purge of the old data for you.
Best,
Arkadiusz
@kimmercy
Here are also some references that can explain this a bit better.
Repository size remains the same after deleting large files and running garbage collection (GC) on the remote | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support
Hi @kimmercy
I've gone ahead and executed a server-side gc against the 3 largest repos in your workspace:
366mb > 183mb
161mb > 129mb
122mb > 120mb
You are now within the 1GB limit.
Please let me know if there's any other repos I missed that were reduced.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.