Hi everyone,
I am facing a strange issue with a Bitbucket repository and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.
I was added as a collaborator to a private Bitbucket repository for a MERN stack project. I had been actively working on the project for several years and regularly pushing code changes without any issues.
Suddenly, the repository completely disappeared:
- I can no longer see or access the repository in Bitbucket.
- The repository owner also cannot see the repository anymore.
- We did not intentionally delete the repository.
- There was no warning or notification before it disappeared.
- The repository URL now shows that the repository cannot be found or accessed.
Additional details:
- The project was actively being used and updated.
- We are unsure whether this is related to permissions, workspace issues, accidental deletion, billing/subscription issues, or a Bitbucket system problem.
- We still have the local project code available, but the remote repository itself appears to be missing.
We would like to know:
- Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
- Is there a way to recover or restore the repository?
- Can Bitbucket support restore deleted repositories if this happened accidentally?
- Are there logs or audit records we can check to identify what happened?
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.