I logged in to BitBuckut OK, but I cannot see any of my repositories or workspaces. Can you please help me restore access to my repositories?
Michael
Hello @volynsm1
Could you please clarify when you last accessed your repositories?
Best
Arkadiusz 🤠
Hello! Last time I used BitBucket and had access to all my repositories 2-3 years ago. I never received any emails about archiving my repos. Thank you for your help in advance as I do need that repos now!
@volynsm1
I removed the email address from your post for privacy reasons. This is a public community forum, so it is safer not to post personal contact details here.
Your repository may have been deactivated due to inactivity.
I’ve requested assistance for you. An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond in this thread within 2 business days.
Try https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated — that worked for me
Thank you very much for your help! I apprecaite it!
Mike
Hey @volynsm1,
Can you please navigate to https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated and reactivate any deactivated workspace(s) you own?
Let me know how it all goes.
Hi @Vipul Reddy ,
Would you please escalate this internally. It would be great if you sent an email to affected customers, now we're past the deadline. It would also be great if you added this to the FAQ and documented it. Lastly, I do not know whether you print any server information on a git pull — if not, it would be great to notify users, there.
Hello! I have successfully restored the repos - thank you very much! But I do have a question for you. In the past I used "upload" to upload large files to the upload area of the repository (not under git control), and I don't see those files anymore. Any chance I can restore those files as well? Thanks in advance!
I'll raise a dedicated support ticket for you in order to investigate the missing files. Could you please provide your timezone?
Thanks.
Please ignore my previous post. I see that you provided your timezone in your other post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.