Hi community,
I need a little help with an automation using a webhook. I am not a master with API and webhook so any help would be greatly appreciated.
What I want to do :
In issue description I want to get the name of a person and set the Reporter field with this name. For this I use API, authorization is ok but I have an empty body.
My Automation :
So I get the name and put in a variable called {{NomRapporteur}}. In the audit log this variable is ok with this format : FirstName LastName.
After this I set my webhook like this :
URL : https:/Mydomain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user/search?query={{NomRapporteur.urlEncode}}
Method : GET
Request Body : Empty
(because if not empty authorization don't work https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Jira-Confluence-Cloud-APIs-return-403-Error-The-request-could/ba-p/2928153 )
Headers :
Authorization Basic mytoken
Content-Type application/json
Accept application/json
My audit Logs :
Variable {{NomRapporteur}} works fine
URL with variable {{NomRapporteur}} works fine too (I tested it with postman using the same token as in automation and everything works)
webhookResponse.status : 200
webhookResponse.Headers : it seems ok (it matches response header in postman)
{{webhookResponse.body}} : no log, for this section, it's empty
{{webhookResponse.body.size | 0}} : 0
I don't understand why I have an empty body in Automation with a status 200 whereas it works on postman. Maybe I did something wrong in my webhook.
