Hi Trello community 👋
I'm a graphic designer and 3D artist. I use Trello every day for project management, and for a long time I had one specific frustration — I'd write a comment at 10pm knowing it should go out Monday morning at 9am. There was no native way to do that. Every alternative I found was either too expensive, required Zapier, or needed a separate login.
So I built one myself. PrimeScheduler is a Trello Power-Up that lets you schedule card comments to send automatically at the right time — directly from the card, without leaving Trello.
The honest truth: I'm not a developer. I'm a designer who knows his way around Git and can read code, but I'd never built a backend service or published anything to a marketplace before.
Here's what made it possible:
- Claude (AI) — pair programmed the entire thing with me, from architecture to edge cases
- Upstash — serverless Redis for storing tokens + QStash for scheduling the actual comment delivery
- Vercel — serverless functions for the backend, zero infrastructure to manage
- Paddle — handles all payments and VAT globally as Merchant of Record
- GitHub Pages → Vercel — started on GitHub Pages, moved to Vercel when Trello required CSP headers
The Trello review process was thorough — CSP headers, GDPR compliance polling API, console errors — but the team was helpful throughout.
The Power-Up is free for the first 5 comments, then $4.99/month or $47.90/year for unlimited.
If you've ever wished you could schedule a Trello comment, give it a try: 👉 https://prime-scheduler.vercel.app
Happy to answer any questions about the build process!
