Repositories, workspace, project that I dont have the name look gone/missing.
can you check if I need workspaces to be reactivated
tank you
Hello @forX01
Can you please follow the steps provided in Bitbucket cleanup of free unused workspaces: what you need to know to attempt the self-recovery for deactivated workspace(s)?
Please let us know if you're still having issues.
no aswer yet
Are Repositories tied to this Account from which you now Writing ?
yes
Note : workspace page give "Repository not found"/workspace/repositories/
If the problem persists, contact support and include the error code displayed below.
I Flagged this Post.
An Atlassian Support Engineer will review it and respond on this thread.
https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/
A workspace is the place where you can store and share your code and content. To join your teammates in an existing workspace, contact your Bitbucket administrator. You can also create a workspace to get started working in Bitbucket.
Create a workspace
Thanks for the update. We've reactivated the workspace. Can you please let us know if you're able to access it?
worked, can you check for my second app too?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.