Based on this update https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-articles/Bitbucket-cleanup-of-free-unused-workspaces-what-you-need-to/ba-p/3144063 workspaced that are unused would be at risk of being deleted.
Well I use my workspace daily and have git pushes up until this morning. However, suddenly my entire repository has been deleted!! Is there any way I can contact Bitbucket to ask to undo this? I would really like to get all my code back.
Hello @David
Could you please try navigating to https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated and checking if your workspace is listed there? You can reactivate your workspace through that URL.
Please let us know if you're unable reactivate the workspace.
I’ve requested assistance on your behalf. Atlassian should contact you within 2 business days, although it may take a little longer depending on their current workload.
Only Atlassian can check your setup from their side and confirm whether this is still possible.
I have the same problem! Today, all the repositories disappeared from my account.There were a lot of them. What happened? They're saying online that they can be restored. Please help me restore them. This is urgent!
I can't send a support request because I don't have a SEN code. We had a free plan.
Hey @Fintkit Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.