Hello,
My workspace and repositories have disappeared. I previously received an email asking me to "click Reactivate workspace," but I do not see this option—the workspace is simply missing. Please activate my workspace.
Sincerely,
Hey @feng_xue
Your workspace was deactivated due to Bitbucket cleanup of free unused workspaces: what you need to know.
We've reactivated your workspace, so you should ideally regain access.
Please let us know if you're having any issues.
I have the exact same issue. I can neither download or make sure the repository remains active/available!
I found somewhere the direct link where users can do it by themselves:https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated Now I can see the workspaces after reactivating them - however the repos show error.I guess they are in the process of being reactivated so would be solved
Hey @realtayeb
That is the correct URL to reactivate the workspace. I can see that you've reactivated your workspace and the repositories are active.
Let us know if you're still having any issues.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.