Hi, My workspace is all gone, eventhough my last commit was 6 may.
Does this happened because of this incident? or because I rarely login to the UI?
Hey @Budiwijaya
Your workspace was deactivated due to Bitbucket cleanup of free unused workspaces: what you need to know.
We've reactivated your workspace, so you should ideally regain access.
Please let us know if you're having any issues.
Mine to.. as well... What can we do, now?... @atlassian?...
The same happened to me, but finally resolved via
Now I can see it again.
Thank you @Vipul Reddy !
For me the links shows me nothing.
After Vipul Reddy replied, now showing my deactivated workspaces.
Hey @Miriam Reyes Zenteno
Can you please try reactivating it through the following URL:
I can't find any workspaces associated with the account you used to post. If you have another account tied to the workspace, try logging in through that. More details at Email address transferred to a new account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.