I want to delete an attachment. I dont see how to do that.
It's not directly possible in the greenhopper detail view. You first have to open the issue in the normal JIRA issue detail view through clicking on the issue key in the greenhopper detail view. In the normal JIRA view you should see a trash can icon if you hover over an attachment. If not, you should check your permissions as mentioned in the answers from Timothy and Matt.
Henning
You need to check if you have the permission to delete attachments.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions
Hi Frank,
You should be able to do so, but only if you have the permission to do so from your System Administrator. I would contact him/her to make sure that you have that particular permission.
Hennings answer solved it.
Thanks this was the problem! I see the trash can in this view. Not sure why it cant be in the other views but this worked.
So than it would be nice if you would mark my answer as correct. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.