I there i was working on JSM Project where i configured portal channels and whole project (in free plan ) ..Yesterday i logged in a see everything disappear its not even in trash ...what can be the possible reason for this
Hi @احمد الصيعري ,
Are you a single Jira administrator or do you have any user who is also the admin ? If there is, check with them if they deleted something.
Also you can try log out and login back in a new different browser.
Hi @احمد الصيعري
Do the left navigation options still work from the screen you're in? If so I would check if your project role is still present
If the space is completely gone, I would check the trashhttps://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/trash-for-jira-cloud-projects/
@Christopher Yen yes Project roles are there and Project name there but inside everything gone even you cannot access the portal by link
@Rilwan Ahmed yeah i am admin and Project name roles etc and issues are still there but iniside portal board and so may things gone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.