I'm a product owner and have a BitBucket account that contains the repos from my product. My developer can still push commits via Git but I can no longer access the repos through the web portal.
The URL of my repo is https://bitbucket.org/[my-user-name]/workspace/repositories but when I try to access that URL I'm redirected to id.atlassian.net
I login with the credentials I have saved in my password manager and try to visit the BitBucket app but then hit this error:
My developer can still access the repos through the BB web UI.
Hey @james
Your Bitbucket cloud account was inactive. We've activated it, so you should be able to log in and access your repositories.
Let us know if you're still having problems.
@Vipul Reddy
Thanks but I think you've reactivated an unused workspace.
I don't want to post the real workspace name here on a public forum, so could you email me please?
@Vipul Reddy I can now access my workspace but it contains none of my repos (but my developer can see my repos in this workspace.
Please contact me privately so I can tell you the URL of the workspace :-)
@Vipul Reddy - it's OK - finally got access thanks
Great to hear, thanks for the update
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.