Hi, I accidentally deleted some tasks, and even our admins can't find a “Recycle Bin” feature to restore them. We don't seem to have a backup of them—how can I recover the data?
Hi Marc,Please check out following articles https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000226273-Delete-and-restore-backlog-work-items ; https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002704434-Delete-and-restore-canceled-items
I hope this helps
Hi, thanks a lot, i cant find the menue Access Recycle Bin?
Hi Marc Schütz,
Unfortunately, Jira doesn't have a native restore option for deleted tasks. If the task in Jira was deleted, the options are to restore it from a backup or contact Atlassian support.
To prevent such a situation in the future, you can try using Issue History for Jira (Work Item History) app from SaaSJet.
Using this app, you will be able:
Track the complete Jira task change history
Monitor deleted tasks easily
Export full historical data in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
Restore deleted tasks if needed
The app is available for both Jira Cloud and Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.