Hi there, I have multiple accounts for (hosted) Jira-Agile. We set up these Jira subscriptions for customers. I notice a lot performance difference between these accounts. Some have acceptable performance, but some of them are real performing slow. We have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds before a page even loads.
I like Jira, but this is for me really a reason to stop using Jira if performance is not getting better. We are located in the netherlands with very fast fiber internet connection, so this cannot be the reason.
I assume that Jira accounts are deployed on cloud instances, and that accounts use a shared instance with other customers. And if you are " lucky" an account is deployed on a not that busy instance.
Question: Does Atlassian also offers fast instances deployed in Europe ?
Note: are there any non-public options to contact you guys ? I can send details of the slow accounts.
Regards,
Richard.