I have lost my bitbucket account details. I have repo workspace name with me. Need help to get the account details. I have tried all my email id to login with but could not find any email is linked to this workspace. Need support on this.
Hey @souravkumar93
Welcome to the community.
Please go to the following link to reactivate your old workspace:
https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated
Your workspace is being deactivated as part of our unused workspace cleanup mention here.
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @souravkumar93 ,
do you have a local repository linked to bitbucket repo? If yes you can retrieve account information from git properties. Did u try?
Fabio
yeah this is the workspace bitbucket.org:souravkumar93 . I have the workspace name but with which account Its associated it the confusion. I have tried almost all the account I can think of. This workspace is around 7 years old, its been quite sometime.
Thanks a ton ! @Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.