Hi,
Need assistance since I am not able to delete my Atlassian account. I've used it for bitbucket, and deleted all the workspaces, but in the licenses I can still see them and they keep renewing even after I deleted them.
I've already deleted the organization, and there are no active paid subscriptions.
Trying to delete my account I get the following:
You can't delete your account
Your account can't be deleted because:
- This account is related to active accounts that are set to AUTO-RENEW.
- This account is the primary billing contact for one or more products.
- This account is a technical contact for one or more products.
- To continue deleting this account the account owner needs to visit my.atlassian.com and designate a different user as a billing and technical contact.
- Read our support documentation for more help and instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/pTgoPQ
I've been trying to open a ticket, but without success, so trying my luck here.
Thanks!
Ori