Hi everyone,
I’m facing an issue with repository invitations in Bitbucket Cloud and would appreciate any guidance.
My manager is trying to invite me to a repository where the rest of my team already has access. However, I am not receiving the invitation email on my primary email EMAIL_REDACTED
What’s unusual:
- If the same invite is sent to a variation like EMAIL_REDACTED, I receive the email without any issues.
- This suggests that email delivery is working in general, but something is preventing emails from reaching my main address.
- I already have an Atlassian account associated with my primary email (used with Trello).
Things I’ve checked:
- Spam/junk folder — nothing there
- Alternate email (+alias) works, but primary does not
Questions:
- Could this be related to how my Atlassian account is configured?
- Is there any known issue with email delivery for primary vs alias addresses?
- Could this be due to an existing account state?
- Any steps I can take to troubleshoot or resolve this?
Thanks in advance!