If I log into My Atlassian and click on Licenses, I see 1 license for Bitbucket (Cloud) along with a workspace name (let's say workspace-foo). The details of this license says it has no payment method or address details but the subscription is "active" and has a SEN number associated with it. I believe its using a "Free" plan so I cannot submit a support request, at least that is what help informs me.
If I go into Bitbucket.org and click on "view All Workspaces", this workspace (workspace-foo) does NOT appear in my list.
This is a rogue workspace an ex-employee created that I was not even aware of since I do not see it under "all workspaces" OR under Admin Billing Console. I only found it when I attempted to delete this user account and it told me that he is a technical contact for an active subscription and I could not delete him. I submitted a help request to help find the subscription in question and once I was granted access to that subscription, I was able to make me the primary contact and then I was able to remove his account. But this workspace/subscription is still active. I would like to delete this workspace/subscription all together so the next admin does not run into the same issue if I ever leave the company and they attempt to delete my account. Plus I like to keep the system clean and up to date.
Under My Atlassian/license I see a manage Subscription link but clicking it navigates me to Account Setting for my account and I see no way to remove it from that page. Going back to the license page, there is an "Archive" link but that still leaves the subscription active from what I can see.
If I go to Admin Billing Console, I do not see this subscription listed (Yes I have "show free" on) so that page does not seem to help.
Any suggestions on how to remove this subscription/workspace all together without having to change its plan from free to standard just to get access to Atlassian support team to request them to do it for me?
Thank you