I logged in to my Bitbucket account for the first time in a while, and noticed that they're removing a lot of the free features. I had a number of free private repositories on Bitbucket, and they seem to be accessible if I remember the name of them, but I don't seem to be able to get a list of them so that I can make sure I have copies of all of them before they get removed. I have an email from December saying that my "workspace" got "deactivated" and there should be a link to reactivate it, but I see no such link. My Bitbucket dashboard just says to join or create a workspace. If I go to the page of a particular repository, like:
https://bitbucket.org/ahwatts/euler/
(It's a private repository, so you probably won't be able to see it), that works, and then there's a link to my workspace page:
https://bitbucket.org/ahwatts/workspace/overview
But navigating there loads a page that shows the repository I just came from and a spinner at the bottom that goes forever. In the console, I see a lot of 404's. If I then try to refresh the page, I get a "Resource not found" page.
Is there a way I can recover my repositories (or a list of them) so that I can download them before they get deleted?