I haven't logged into my account for some time and when I log in now, I am missing my repository - when I log in with my email address, I don't have any repos associated with it.
At some point an ex-client has added my email address to their organisational Atlassian account so I am not sure if this caused the issue, or the fact that I have not logged in since January 2025.
My account was a free account and the total space used was around 135 Mb, therefore under the 1GB limit. Back in January 2025 I was able to access https://bitbucket.org/xxx/workspace/settings/plans-and-billing as I have a screenshot of it. But if I go to the same URL (or any of URLs that I used to access repositories such as https://bitbucket.org/xxx/workspace/repositories/ or https://bitbucket.org/xxx/workspace/projects/PROJ ) I get "404 Resource not found"
How can I recover whatever was under my username? I have got no email from Atlassian that my projects will be deleted.
I checked other answers here and I went to Bitbucket --my Avatar --> All workspaces
But when I click on "All workspaces", nothing happens.
How can I recover my repository?