I created a project in Jira Product Discovery to manage a small project with my team. My intention was to use only the free license (3 creators) and, with the results being presented, convince my manager to invest in a standard subscription.
The problem is that I got confused with the Jira accesses and, despite having put 9 people as contributors, for some reason they were counted as creators and the plan automatically upgraded to standard. I still had the trial license and thought that when the period ended it would automatically revert to the free version, but what happened is that my project became unavailable (unlicensed). I managed to reactivate a trial version of the standard plan, but I still couldn't reactivate my project.
How can I reactivate my project? The platform says that when the project is unavailable, it's because there are outstanding debts, but in the payment tab, there are no debts at all.