I need configuration to use MCP with only email, token or cloud_id, because i will use with agent or bot or automatization
Hi @GINNO SEBASTIAN TAIMAL VILLARROEL - welcome to the Community
If I understand correctly, you want to use an access token rather than the OAuth Flow.
You need to allow this first in the central administration.
admin.atlassian.com > Rovo > Rovo MCP server > Authentication > Allow API token authentication
then @Tomislav Tobijas code should work, although authentication via Bearer Token
"Authorization": "Bearer <TOKEN>"
is recommended.
Hey @GINNO SEBASTIAN TAIMAL VILLARROEL ,
Have you checked the following article: Configuring authentication via API token?Basically, you can choose between personal API token or service account API key.
In the MCP config, you'll have something like:
{ "mcpServers": { "atlassian-rovo-mcp": { "url": "https://mcp.atlassian.com/v1/mcp", "headers": { "Authorization": "Basic <BASE64_ENCODED_VALUE>" } } }}
But yeah, it should all be stated in the docs above.
Cheers,Tobi
Sorry @Tomislav Tobijas
I apparently missed that you posted the explanation as well in the first sentence. *facepalm*
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.