I am looking for a way to see the current work load (estimated time for all tasks in the sprint) during the planning or at least work phase of each individual team member on a glance.
Background:
We are using Jira with Greenhopper. In the old Agile boards, it was posible to sort the Planning Board by user and view the total time estimates for the selected Sprint for each user.
The new agile boards do not support this. I have found a Timesheet addin that would allow seeing the worked hours after the sprint, but I need an overview over an upcoming or current sprint.
What I would like to see is a report or view that would show me this information at a glance. It should be able to do so before the sprint has started (or completed), because it's needed in the planning phase. I considered using the Work board (since it lists hours on each task and I could manually note things), but unfortunately that only works for running sprints.