This is not intended for community discussion nor for public viewing. Atlassian system has not allowed me to target or select the issue I need to discuss, in either support ticket system nor here in questions, as the form at the time of this writing, does not allow for a system that exists in actuality(login and admin for it exists) but has no URL nor product url that its system recognizes.
Atlassian Home - is closest I can find as, the "Topic finder" does not let you select Atlassian Administration - Excuse my wording as frustration has led to this creation. That your question system and support ticket system does not just use simple terms or relations to org or global administration is very unpleasant.
TLDR: Delete Org not allowing. App disconnection needed, yet no apps exist under org. Support ticket system does not have a category or I failed to find the category due to lacking simple recognition of "delete organization" that I tried in that and other variations to find it. No site exists in org so selecting a product fails to find or has no url to find it.
Long Version:
I have an Org, that I am attempting to delete, it has no app subscriptions save one I cannot delete/deactivate - a default. I need some technical level support or admins to assist, as I am the admin and org owner (so far as attlassian suite of apps) for my company. Yes we are learning, yes 2 orgs were created. To be exact here is a following set of facts.
No site - we do not have any setup site as we do not need to our knowledge a site connection nor dkim to add it to for responses associated with such a setup at this time.
We have a licensed subscription under our correct org, standard version of suite.
- Jira
- confluence
- default others of standard we did not want but are forced upon us.
bitbucket - a free version bitbucket account that houses historical application repos from our corporate past - that I have been informed to maintain and keep. Yet has not been associated to either org, to my investigation and knowledge, at this time.
I have renamed the org to be removed and stop confusion/attempts to join, its name was changed to DELETE ME (or a version thereof) - to deal with confusion, All user groups and applications under this have been deactivated or deleted if able. As they are all empty or contained shells of no contents.
Requesting support time, with a support or IT admin, to carefully make sure the org we intend to delete is removed. and historical bitbucket is maintained.
Some frustration in most likely my lack of knowledge, so I apologize if I have typed in a poor manner. As a engineer/developer I understand the feature creation process and many choices were out of any IT admin choice or deemed necessary and not your responsibility.
Help me oh Atlassian support!
So this may be archived and we all get on to creating better things.