Hi everyone,
I am facing an issue with drag-and-drop in Advanced Roadmaps on Jira Data Center 11.3.1.
I have two separate Jira Data Center environments, both running version 11.3.1. In one environment, drag-and-drop works normally in the plan view. In the other, it does not work at all.
The problem is not specific to one hierarchy level. In the affected environment, drag-and-drop seems to be completely non-functional within Advanced Roadmaps plans.
What I have already verified:
- both environments are on the same Jira DC version: 11.3.1
- I performed a full reindex in the affected environment
- the reindex did not solve the issue
Since the feature works normally in the other environment, I suspect there may be some environment-specific difference, such as permissions, plan configuration, issue sources, or another setting affecting plan interactions.
Has anyone seen this behavior before in Jira Data Center 11.3.1?
What would you recommend checking next?
Thanks.