Hi Team
I am working on the free 30 days trial premium version. I am not able to view or access the Rovo. please can you help me so that i can do my hand dirty with Agentic AI or Rovo
Hi @Satbir ,
as site admin, try to access https://admin.atlassian.com/ -> Apps -> Atlassian Apps and verify if Rovo is listed there.
For more information please take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/kb/how-to-access-and-check-rovo-availability-on-atlassian-cloud/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have checked under the given location https://admin.atlassian.com/ -> Apps -> Atlassian Apps, Rovo is not available. Then i clicked on Add App which gives me a option to add Teamwork collection. I have added that too. Still i am not able to get Rovo option in Jira or in Confluence.
Thanks
Satbir S
Hey @Satbir ,
you need to wait! An automatic rollout of Rovo should be perfomed on your instance. When you activated your trial?
how do i activate the trial version again.
You don't need to activate trial again. There is a batch operation that rollout Rovo in the new environments so probably you need just to wait your turn.
Hi @Satbir
have you used a private Emailadress to register and setup the Cloud Organization?
In order to avoid abuse of Rovo credits, there is a limitation on sites that are tied to public emails like gmail. See the purple box on Rovo usage allowance | Rovo | Atlassian Support
You need to use a company/custom domain.
I’ve checked with our Rovo Product team, and I have an update for you.
Currently, Rovo requires the Organization Admin to use a validated business domain (e.g., @yourcompany.com) rather than a generic provider like Yahoo. This is a security measure to prevent fraud and abuse.
The good news is I’ve had your site added to our backfill list! The team is scheduled to enable Rovo for your instance this Friday, April 24th (US time).
To avoid future issues, please update your admin email to a business domain. Tomislav Tobijas, a Community Champion, was in a similar situation himself. You can follow the instructions he provided in this post to make things easier.
Best,Samuil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.