Use Case:
- Clone a Capacity and it's Epics
- Clone the stories from the Original Epics into newly cloned Epics
Rule 1: Clone Program Backlog ✅
Works like a charm!

Rule 2: Clone Program Stories 🔥🔥🔥
My second Rule works Sometimes. I test it on 1506 which has:
- Epic 1 has 3 stories
- Epic 2 has 2 stories
- Total stories: 5
Great! Right!? So I go in and update "1506" to "1417" which is the actual Capability to be cloned. 1417 has (I took 3 Epics out for now)
- Epic 1 has 6 stories
- Epic 2 has 5 stories
- Total stories: 11
The Automation Rule duplicates ALL 11 stories and adds 11 stories into each new cloned Epic.
Seriously - that is the ONLY change I made - so why does it do this on 1417 but not 1506?? See side-by-side comparison. AND AI only keeps giving me more options that fail..... 😡

@Bill Sheboy you always have a fix - can you help?
I have been trying to figure this out for DAYS, like WEEKS..... MANY DAYS.. I can't any more.
Must. Phone. A. Friend! ☎️