Hi everyone,
I built an open-source browser extension called ThinkReview that adds AI-powered code reviews directly on Bitbucket pull request pages, so you can get AI analysis without leaving the PR and without wiring up heavy integrations.
Source code
What it does
Bitbucket setup (60 seconds)
bitbucket.org
If you try it on Bitbucket cloud , I’d love feedback on what works well (and what doesn’t) in real workflows.
Thanks for reading.
This looks like a useful approach to code review, especially for teams that deal with a lot of pull requests. Having AI review the changes directly in Bitbucket could save developers some time and help catch issues that might otherwise be missed.
I also like that it supports local models. For some teams, keeping source code on their own machines can be an important consideration when using AI tools.
That said, I would still treat AI feedback as a second set of eyes rather than a replacement for a developer. Context matters a lot in code reviews, and an AI suggestion isn't always going to understand the full purpose behind a change.
As AI Development becomes more common in software teams, I think tools like this will be most useful when they support developers without taking away the human review process. AppliconSoft is also working in this broader development space, so this is an interesting direction to follow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.