Believe I have now narrowed it down to two bugs in the Automation code!!!
BUG 1I decided to try the same commands in hours, as opposed to days. This caused the rules to start working on the board I was working on!!! (ie "24 hours before" as opposed to "1 day before").BUG 2Even after fixing the above, I then shared the rules with other boards by using the 'Boards' button on the rule. The same rules I had confirmed as working would not trigger on the other boards! I fixed this by toggling the rule off and on again on each and every board I had shared it with and, lo and behold all rules started working!!!
Hello @James Avery
Actually screenshot will be more helpful.
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski I have just updated the post for you! Thanks
Hi @James Avery ,
Can you check if the due date includes a time? Also, if the board timezone is set correctly.
Check Board-> Automation-> Activity, and look for errors there:
@James Avery
Format is OK, the real problem is much more likely Free-plan limits or due-date timing/timezone.
Glad it worked.
From my experience. Some things/behavior you can explain quite logic. Wrong Permission, wrong Scope, wrong Settings.
But rest? More less try and see if it working.
Oh, that's strange... Glad to hear it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.