Hi,
I logged into my free account probably after 10 months.
All my repository and code is missing. It is completely empty.Can you restore from the back up if you have.
Thank you very much.
Warm Regards.
Hi
Please attempt to view all your workspaces, this should show a menu to re-activate the workspace. If it doesn't show, please ask the admin to check their respective workspace list:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi, i contact Atlassian , they will check on it and response within 2 Business days .
BrKai
Hi Ben,
Admin tried to see "All workspaces" using the user profile at the top right corner. It does not show any workspace. Repo can be accessed using clone links which I had saved earlier via CLI/bash. Navigation using UI problem still persists.
Thank you very much for looking into it.
Thanks
Hi @Debi Prasad Mishra
A fix was rolled out yesterday - may I ask you/the admin to check one last time today to see if this is now visible?
If it's still not visible, please let me know your timezone - as I'll need to raise a support ticket on your behalf with the appropriate team to check the workspaceID's in question (it would not be appropriate to share these in a public forum such as community).
From Profile drop down, clicking all All workspaces shows me the page to create a workspace.
Left top bar Bitbucket Icon post click shows recent repository link. If I click, "view all" link on the right side of the page . It shows "Something went wrong..." . Do you want the error code from the "Something went wrong..." page to be pasted here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.