Please - is there an easy way to delete my account?
thnx
Hi @Jesse Hall
Welcome to the community!
Yes, there is a self-service way.
For an Atlassian/Bitbucket account, the path is:1. go to `id.atlassian.com`2. open Account preferences3. use “Delete account”
A couple of important notes from the docs:- there is a 14-day grace period- if your account is managed by an organization, you may not be able to delete it yourself- if you own repositories/workspaces, you should transfer ownership first, otherwise you may delete repositories you own
hanks for the reply! Re: "you may not be able to delete it yourself" ... I guess I do have an organization - but I can't find any way to get support.
To delete your Atlassian account, you need to delete all the products associated with your Atlassian account first.
I can see you have a Bitbucket Cloud account - please delete this accordingly - note that it takes 30 days to fully delete it, after this you'll be able to delete your Atlassian account:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.