I have a plan set up in Advanced Roadmaps. The plan contains a number of long-running stories (2–6 weeks). I’m using a plan-only Kanban team with two people and a capacity of 80 hours.
The auto-scheduler assigns both people to the same story, shortening its duration and creating an incorrect plan. In addition, all stories are scheduled sequentially with no concurrency. As a result, a story estimated to take 2 weeks is scheduled as taking only 1 week in the plan.
This behavior contradicts the documentation, which states that the scheduler should assign one person per story.
Are there any settings that control this behavior, or is this a known bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-97753)?
So far, I’ve checked the following, but none have had any effect:
- Plan-only team vs. a real team
- The story has 2 weeks of remaining time (original estimate: 2 weeks, no time logged)
- The issue is a standard built-in Story at the story level
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.