I am trying to create a rule which does the following:
Check ticket type is: Password Reset
Summary does not contain: ABC
Description does not contain: ABC
and then provide an automatic response accordingly. I have a separate rule configured for tickets which DO contain ABC in the Summary or Description which leads them to a completely separate portal. I want to configure a different response to go off specifically for tickets which do not contain ABC in them, so they are led to the correct portal.
The issue I'm experiencing is that I only have the options to either run if at least 1 of those is true or if all of them are true. What I want is an "and/or" for the Summary and Description containing ABC in them. As it stands, if I select "all true" then both the Password Reset and also the ABC automatic responses with go off if ABC is found either only in the Summary or only in the Description, but also if the ticket type is Password Reset.
Is there any way to set up a rule to check for these in an and/or manner?