I'd like to configure the Due Date field (listed as a System Field) to display the field name on the View screen when empty. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this - any help is appreciated.
Regards - Steve Janvrin.
Hi Steven,
Do you have multiple screens in the screen scheme used by the project? (meaning Create screen, Edit screen, View screen) And if so, do you have a default?
Hello @Steven Janvrin
There is a documented suggestion to enable that behaviour. You can add your vote to it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-78669
Hi John - yes, I have Create, Edit, and View screens for all issue types. My default screen scheme is the Story issue type. But it looks like this behavior isn't supported based on Trudy's response. Regards - Steve Janvrin.
I don't have that ability enabled.
Yep, understood - thanks for the update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.