Hello and good day everyone.
I have question about How and Who I can contact BitBucket Support directly to their Customer Support about my admin workspace email.
I have a problem getting the email of the workspace owner/admin because the creator of the repo (which is ironically, the owner/admin) forgot which email he have used since he is handling multiple emails.
I have tried to google about this problem and all of the 'solutions' given are from the community itself and NONE FROM BITBUCKET SUPPORT (Yes I have to highlight that myself for others). Even the suggestion(s) from the 'question' field or this QnA is NOT HELPING and not addressing my problem.
I tried to use the 'BitBucket Support' which in hope I can at least create a ticket about this issue, but unfortunately it redirects to this 'community forum' which already didn't help me at all, as per knowledge I got from my previous paragraph.
So can I get any help from this community, preferably from the BitBucket Support themselves, to give answer regarding my problem, not any 'senior of the community' giving answer for this question.
Let me make it short as follows:
How and Who (Yes, BOTH) from BitBucket Support I can contact to know the admin's IN my workspace repo email.
Thank you for any help from the community that can help me regarding this issue.