I am trying to setup my bitbucket account and enabling 2FA as per steps mentioned in two-step verification — BitbucketBut Email is not receiving regarding 2FA activation.
Steps i Performed as below:
1. Login into Bitbucket Account
2. Open Two Factor Authentication menu
3. Download Authy/Window Authenticator on my Mobile
4. Scanned QR Code from Authy/Window Authenticator
5. BitBucket account added to Authy/Window Authenticator
6. Entered verification code on two-step verification — Bitbucket Page
7. It Redirect to the page with below message
Two-step verificationYou're almost ready to go!Check your email to finish enabling two-step verification.
Two-step verification
You're almost ready to go!Check your email to finish enabling two-step verification.
Here I didn't get email to finish Two Factor Verification.
Hey @HIERONYMUSIII
Welcome to the comunity.
I can see that two-step verification (2SV) is now enabled on your Bitbucket account. Could you please confirm if this has resolved your issue? If not, let me know and I’ll be happy to assist further.
Regards,Syahrul
Any ideas ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.