How do I import project extracts from Thoughtworks Mingle into JIRA Agile?
Hello Michael,
we don't have a dedicated importer/migration tool for Mingle. We're tracking such ideas under Epic: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM-1169. Currently to migrate your data you'll need to use one of ours open-format importers such as CSV and JSON, you can find documentation for them here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+from+Other+Issue+Trackers.
Unfortunately I'm not aware what "export" features Mingle offers, but you should be able somehow dump it's data to a file and then change to it to CSV/JSON format which JIRA understands.
Hi,
I see this epic hasn't been updated in awhile. Have you since looked at building at importer from Thoughtworks Mingle?
cheers,
John
Hello! With Mingle being discontinued this year it would be a good opportunity for you to launch an import tool for Mingle > Jira.
Let me know if you want to pilot this with us.
Paul
Hi Paul
I would like to pilot this with you. I am working on Indian Standard Time zone.
Let me know your availability.
Regards
Piyal
Hi Paul,
Please include me too . We are going to migrate to Jira from Mingle would like be part of this pilot effort ,
Hi, same for me. I would like to export all cards from Mingle and import to Jira this week.
Can you please get in touch with me?
Lucie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.