I have looked at the instructions available here - https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/turn-rovo-dev-features-on-and-off/
But I am yet unable to disable the Rovo Dev panel from my issue. Please advise.
Hello @Alex Edghill
What exactly have you done to disable Rove Dev?
As per that document Rovo Dev is enabled/disabled at two levels; Organization and Site.
The way I interpret the document, to disable it for your one issue it would need to be disabled for the entire site where that issue exists. You can't disable it for a single issue, or project. It would be disabled for all issues in all projects for that Site. And doing that requires App Admin access.
(Disclaimer: I am using a Free subscription so don't have access to these options to confirm how they work.)
I visited the link I posted and tried to follow these steps:
1. Go to Atlassian Administration.
2. If you have multiple organizations, select the one you want to enable or disable Rovo Dev on.
3. From the main navigation, navigate to Apps > AI settings > AI-enabled apps.
4. Select the Rovo Dev tab.
5. Toggle each feature on or off.
When I navigate to Apps, and go to AI-enabled apps all Rovo features are disabled:
And the Rovo Dev section is still present on all my Issues. How can I remove the below section?
Thanks for the screenshots, they make it much clearer what's going on!
One thing worth double-checking: the Rovo Dev settings exist at two separate levels: Organization and Site. Disabling it at the org level doesn't automatically disable it at the site level. Head back into Atlassian Admin, switch to your specific site, then go to Apps > AI settings and verify it's toggled off there as well.
The org setting and site setting are separate, which catches a lot of people off guard.
Have you also tried the instructions to disable the feature for the site?
Thanks for your response, yes it is toggled off similarly at the Site level. Any other suggestions?
Thanks for your response, yes it is toggled off similarly at the Site level. Any other suggestions?I do notice in the instructions on the site I linked there appears to be a toggle for Rovo in Jiri itself. But I don't have that as an option as my earlier screenshot showed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.