I have been working on creating a ROVO agent, but I have encountered several issues along the way and would appreciate it if you could offer some assistance. I should mention that I am developing this agent within Atlassian Studio, so I am unsure of the extent of the limitations I might be facing.
The first issue is that I want this new agent to retrieve a specific page from Confluence—accessed via Atlassian Studio—that was originally created to serve as a working template. The goal is for the user to simply provide input, allowing the agent to populate the template's fields and generate a new page with all the information already filled in. The problem is that the agent does not recognize the source page as a true template; instead of creating an exact duplicate, it merely attempts to recreate the page from scratch, resulting in the loss of much of the original template's formatting and spacing.
The second issue is that the agent's only method for creating a new page is to generate it at the root of the Space. Unlike a standard ROVO agent—which allows the user to specify exactly where the new page should be saved—this agent offers no such flexibility.
My objective is to determine what specific scenarios or configurations I need to set up to correctly resolve both of these issues and get my agent functioning as intended.