Let me start by saying how much I hate this product and the fact that it traps consumers in an endless cycle of chatting with AI bots with no solutions.
I did not make this account intentionally. Because I had a Loom account and didn't pay attention to my emails this was forced on me. I want to delete everything. I don't want an Atlassian account.
I can't delete it due to being a "billing contact." I don't even have an active site! It says I have to add an additional contact for billing...I don't have an additional contact. I can't also submit any GDPR tickets due to not having an active site URL. Can't submit any tickets, matter of fact!
Help me please, for the love of God, delete this account and all associated accounts. This business model and product feels so corrupt in the fact that I am forced to pleade on a community chat because the AI says I've "exhausted all options" and I'm not allowed to chat with a live person because I don't pay for any of this.