I have read many threads and tried every combination I could fine but can't simply get dates from {{lookupIssues}} in my branch for the Epic parent when my trigger issue (Story) changes.
Things that do work for my Jira Automation Rule:
- After issue change, I can read/access all dates of interest for the issue using custom ID or logical name using the following: {{issue.customfield_XXXX}} or {{issue.Start Date}} Note: I use the Add to Log feature to verify this.
- In the Epic (parent) Branch, I can get the trigger issue dates easily by using either of the following commands: {{triggerIssue.customfield_XXXX}} or {{triggerIssue.Start Date}}
- In the Epic (parent) Branch, I can easily add a list of all the issues for the parent using to my rule log using the following: {{lookupIssues}}
- In the Epic (parent) Branch, I can easily log the count for the number of issues by using: {{lookupIssues.size}}
- In the Epic (parent) Branch, I can easily log the First and Last issue id by using: {{lookupIssues.first}} or {{lookupIssues.last}}
Things that do not work for my Jira Automation Rule:
- {{lookupIssues.first.Start Date}} OR {{lookupIssues.first.customfield_XXXX}}
- I tried adding .jiraDate to the above.
- I tied adding .format to the above and stuff like that.
- I made sure that the issue found for First or Last has actual dates and not empty fields.
- I have tried to use the .min and .max properties
Help! 