I created a repository but it is stuck.
What can I do to delete this repository?
The address of this repository is https://bitbucket.org/objout/aas
Hi,If the repository is stuck in the creating state, this is likely a backend provisioning issue rather than something you can fully fix from the UI. First, try refreshing after some time and check whether the repo becomes accessible or removable. If it stays stuck and you cannot open or delete it, the practical next step is to raise a Bitbucket Cloud support request, because Atlassian may need to clear the repository from their side.
Hi @objout
Welcome to the community.
I went ahead and removed the stale repository.
Could you try to recreate it now?
Regards,Mark C
Thank you so much for resolving my problems! I can now create this repository.🙏
Thank you for your answer. I even tried to make a post request from command line to delete this repo. 😂 But now my problem is resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.