Hi Support,
I would like to request an account reactivation, as it is holding a namespace that I would like to take back, and I believe the access was removed due to inactivity.
I am free to give the name to support, thankyou.
Hi,i have send the support the hint to contact you. I think they will respond on this thread within 2 business days.BRKai
Cheers thankyou, that's much appreciated.
Hi @Patrick Casey
I can see that your workspace/user account is org managed. I would suggest reaching out to your organisational admin - as it's likely that the de-activated account is managed by your org (Atlassian has no control over these accounts).
If the account you're referring to is not org managed, please let me know and I will raise a formal support ticket. Please share your timezone so I can make sure it's opened within the region that works within your working hours.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben from Bitbucket Cloud Support.
I have actually got a new request but it surrounds this, in the account that I have since talked to the org admin been able to login, the account was in charge of a workspace name, the old account became read only, our belief it couldn't migrate because of that, we had two options, backup the work, remove it and wait for the namespace to be available or pay to increase the storage to move it.
we are still only testing so we decided to remove it and wait, today is the day the namespace is available, but I have tried to take the name back but it failed? this time with a popup saying "
We're unable to add this app.
Try again. If this keeps happening,
" is there a chance for some help to take the namespace?
thankyou
There is a conflict due to your username having the same name, please try to update your username (note that you'll need to update your remote git URL's to use the new username):
I see, I am sorry I didn't add more context, this is in relation to adding a bitbucket, I've greyed out the name because this is a community tab, but I had done a test earlier and know what a successful bitbucket creation looks like. to better ask, how can I successfully create a workspace, when 7 days ago I removed the old workspace with the same name I want to use for this. I still assume there must be a conflict somewhere
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.