Hello, I consistently use automation on my personal board, but they are not working anymore, I suppose because of an error of mine.
Some days ago I was looking for some settings in the account page ( https://trello.com/u/emilio_/account ) and I found that I accumulated many application keys during the years, so I proceeded to clean them up and leave only the one used by the Android application. I was an user of Butler as a plugin, before of its integration with Trello, so I thought that its key was obsolete, and I removed it.
Since then, the automations in my Trello account are not working anymore. In the board I still see all my rules and buttons in https://trello.com/b/<personal board>/butler/rules , but editing them or adding something new ends in an infinite loading.
In the console I see errors like:
- ERROR [Statsig] A networking error occurred during POST request to https://xp.atlassian.com/v1/rgstr?k=<...>&st=javascript-client&sv=3.26.0&t=<...>&sid=<...>&ec=5&gz=1. TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. (xp.atlassian.com) TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. (xp.atlassian.com) console.js:36:14
- many CORS errors
Visiting again the account page ( https://trello.com/u/emilio_/account ) I see that a new Butler key has been automatically created, but it looks like it is not working. I tried also to create a new board from scratch but nothing.