Hi,
I'm wondering how to build a Java code repository with Gradle using Bitbucket pipelines.
I've currently got this code, but the build is always failing:
# This is a sample build configuration for Gradle.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/VYk8Lw for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: java:8
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- gradlew --version
- gradlew build
I've also have the gradlew.bat and gradlew file in my repository and in the folder gradle under wrapper the gradle-wrapper.jar (and some scripts to be executed from the build.gradle).
Because I want to try Bitbucket pipelines on my Minecraft Mod out, gradle would also have to download some stuff to be able to compile the src code.
Currently it works all well on my local Windows machine, but on Bitbucket I'm getting the following error:
<span>bash: gradlew: command not found</span>
Thx in advance.